Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

One thing about Hurts is he seems determined to fix his weaknesses. Last season he really struggled when going to his left and so far this season he been really good. He's also made some nice throws as far as leading guys into YAC.

Hopefully he continues this

SD

Currently 3rd behind Allen and Mahomes in mvp odds

I'm all in for now

Diomedes

Lol..

What is that?

Like inviting the divorce lawyers to the wedding?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

QuoteJalen Hurts is the first QB in NFL history with:

900+ passing yards and 150+ rushing yards in first 3 games of a season

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 29, 2022, 12:01:07 PM
NFC Offensive Player of the Month

Deserved, although he benefited from slim pickings, an easy schedule, and a month that only had three games. If he can keep this going it's going to be a magical season.

General_Failure

If this season ends with Super Bowl MVP Gardner Minshew, I'm buying a farging Minshew jersey. Let's go.

Don Ho

That's how I felt about Mike Boryla when he replaced Roman Gabriel in 19...........ahhh get of my lawn you little bastiches!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Who?

In when? 

1919?

How f'n old ARE you?

General_Failure

Nineteen dickety two. They had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen the word "twenty."

SD

It's definitely Mahomes but homeboy's definitely in the conversation

𝐌𝐕𝐏 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞:      𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 | 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬

Pass yards:    2,560 | 3,585
Pass TDs:           17 | 29
INTs:                    3 | 8
Rush yards:     597 | 274
Rush TDs:            8 | 1
Comp %:         67.3 | 66.1
Record:           10-1 | 9-2

General_Failure

All Mahomes has to do is not go on IR and the MVP is his.

Don Ho

Uncle Bob trying to recall here so bare with grandpa -

First int was when Kenny Gainwell tipped that ball at Detroit
When was the second?
Third was AJ Brown's weak ass effort against WTF.

3 INT's (2 not on him) thru 11 games?  Pretty, pretty, pretty good but of course he doesn't throw as much as Mahomes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.