Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Was howie running their organization...if not then no
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 31, 2021, 04:02:05 PM
I don't give a shtein either way and they need to start whoever will lose more games but there's no doubt in my mind flacco is the superior nfl qb right now and would be in two years as well

Completely agree, but watching Joe Flacco bring his particular brand of awful quarterbacking would be painful to watch. And something we've all seen before. At least Hurts is a somewhat new/unknown quantity which would be interesting in and of itself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 31, 2021, 05:17:49 PM
Was howie running their organization...if not then no

howie was not running the san francisco 49ers in 2015

however an even more megalomaniacal power craven lunatic was
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Flacco ain't even better than Nick Mullens.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Getting close to the season. Time to get my game face on

ice grillin you

QuoteWith 216 passing yards tonight, Eagles QB Jalen Hurts would become the first player in NFL history to average at least 250 passing yards and 50 rushing yards per game over his first 10 starts.

Diomedes

I've seen a lot of Lamar (only three or four games of Allen) and a lot of Hurts....

exhibit A that the numbers DO lie

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

nothing more meaningless than football stats

the jalen hurts discourse is honestly one of the most boring and forced debates in recent memory. hes a frisky backup, that's his ceiling. people studying his tape or stats like they hold some kind of hidden meaning to him being kyler murray are grifting.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Also Allen and Lamar were widely considered terrible passers their first seasons, so if Hurts has comparable numbers it says he's a terrible passer. The eye test would reveal some pretty stark differences in latent potential.

MDS

terrible accuracy not terrible arms

its one thing if hurts just had no touch, you can always improve that (and allen has, jackson as well but less so). both of those dude have cannons. hurts, uhhh, does not.

General_Failure

The 20 yards he has to throw for those WR screens is really his limit.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

now do Quincey Carter cause that?s about who he is

General_Failure

Let's do his first 8, since that's all he played in his first season.

90 Comp
176 Att
51.1% Comp%
1072 Pass Yds
5 TD
7 Int
63.0 Pssr Rtg
45 Rush Att
150 Rush Yds
1 Rush TD
5 Fumbles

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger