Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

it 100% was. the idea is to do shtein to just get his name trending, get comments below the tweet and get people listening to the companion podcast where he "explains" the list. trolling reactionary moron eagle fans is the low hanging fruit of all of this.

its all very dumb and very disingenuous and means nothing like everything else in the universe
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Honestly if he wanted to spin up Eagles twitter he should have put Flacco on there. Wouldn't even necessarily be wrong.

General_Failure

Well that's hardly fair, Joe Flacco is elite.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

QuoteJalen Hurts midway through his first in-person news conference as an Eagle: "this is how y'all do it? You just all scream" questions?" Welcome to Philly.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Sando's 2021 QB tier list, compiled from the rankings of 50 NFL coaches and evaluators. No rookies.

Tier 1

1) Mahomes and Rodgers (tied)
3) Brady
4) Wilson
5) Watson

Tier 2

6) Allen
7) Jackson and Stafford (tied)
9) Dak and Herbert (tied)
11) Ryan
12) Murray
13) Tannehill
14) Burrow

Tier 3

15) Carr
16) Roethlisberger
17) Mayfield
18) Cousins
19) Goff and Wentz (tied)
21) Garoppolo
22) Jones
23) Fitzpatrick

Tier 4

24) Darnold
25) Winston
26) Bridgewater
27) Newton
28) Dalton
29) Tua
30) Hurts
31) Lock
32) Tyrod
33) Taysom
34) Flacco

PhillyPhreak54

I look forward to seeing some people eat their rankings.

QB Eagles

There's actually a Tier 5 of guys who definitely shouldn't be starters, but none of players in question fell into it.

"A Tier 1 quarterback can carry his team each week. The team wins because of him. He expertly handles pure passing situations. He has no real holes in his game."

"A Tier 2 quarterback can carry his team sometimes but not as consistently. He can handle pure passing situations in doses and/or possesses other dimensions that are special enough to elevate him above Tier 3. He has a hole or two in his game."

"A Tier 3 quarterback is a legitimate starter but needs a heavier running game and/or defensive component to win. A lower-volume dropback passing offense suits him best."

"A Tier 4 quarterback could be an unproven player with some upside or a veteran who is ultimately best suited as a backup."

The exact place isn't supposed to be taken seriously, just the "tiers". This is interesting to me because it's a sample of what head coaches, GMs, coordinators, QB coaches, and scouts around the league think of these guys.

ice grillin you

i was reading a training camp review of yesterdays practice that said hurtz was 5-15 when the pass catcher was not wide open

turns out getting the ball where it needs to be is not easy when you are inaccurate with average arm strength

rjs246

+125

I cannot emphasize this enough.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Are there odds on whether Flacco will start any games?

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 31, 2021, 03:11:48 PM
Are there odds on whether Flacco will start any games?

how bout game 1

rjs246

Take this for what it's worth because I'm not the fanatic that I used to be but if Joe Flacco is this team's starter then I won't be watching them. What possible good could come of starting Joe farging Flacco? Short term or long term? Not saying that it won't happen because I definitely think that it will at some point, but that'll be a no from me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

I don't give a shtein either way and they need to start whoever will lose more games but there's no doubt in my mind flacco is the superior nfl qb right now and would be in two years as well

just depends on how hard howie is tanking this year cause best believe sirriani is playing whoever howie tells him to regardless of whether it's qb or any other position

Can't imagine a coach in nfl history with less power than nick sirrani this year

MDS

jim tomsula the year after harbaugh was fired when baalke had total control
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.