We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Also - you guys have never heard the term Wally World applied to WalMart?  That's funny.

I used to go there once a year when I worked at the Car Show. It was the only thing open at 5:00AM and I'd pick up my supplies for the week.  That was more than enough for me.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

My tastes are well-documented. 

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

WaPo headline:  The pandemic death toll is now the equivalent of all of Boston dropping dead.

95% of readers:  farg Boston
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

SD

Anyone get a booster? I got J&J which has the lowest efficacy rate. Was contacted yesterday boosters are ready and available. I'd get the moderna booster because with J&J that'll provide the most antibodies.

General_Failure

I'll get mine in early January. I should get it in mid December, but I want to spend as little time in public as possible during holiday shopping season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I've been meaning to get mine but haven't yet. Maybe I'll go next week. I got the text two weeks ago that my hospital was offering them.

Rome

I get my Pfizer tomorrow at noon at Walgreens.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: TAFKASD on November 04, 2021, 07:06:27 AM
Anyone get a booster? I got J&J which has the lowest efficacy rate. Was contacted yesterday boosters are ready and available. I'd get the moderna booster because with J&J that'll provide the most antibodies.

I need to do it.  I did my Shingles in September, and need to do Flu and COVID now.

Rome

I was ok on Friday - just a little tired.   I was really tired on Saturday and achy.  Yesterday was pretty awful.  Chills, sweats and exhausted.  Just back to tired today.  The weather was weird the last few days so that contributed. 

All in all I'll take feeling like shtein for a couple days over long haul Covid.  One of my colleagues has it and it's not pleasant.  He's just getting his taste back and he's suffering from chronic exhaustion from it too.   He's in his late 50's and in very good physical shape otherwise.   

Geowhizzer

Rome

There was probably 25 or so of them on the bridge to the beachside where I live tonight. 

I slowed down just enough for them to see me flipping them off and saying farg you farg you farg you to every last one of them. 

I hope they all die because the human race simply cannot take their kind much longer. 

Diomedes

More than 760k Americans have died from Covid.

Cases are rising again, and we're still over 1,000 deaths per day. 

At a thousand a day, we'll hit a million dead around mid July.