Andre Dillard, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 25, 2019, 10:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

going to be

jp-seamalu-kelce-pryor-lane

this is a pretty mediocre line all told. jp is a fossil, was kinda bad last year, is a year older and has been prepping to play rg. seamalu is an average lg. kelce and lane are playing at high levels, but pryor is replacement level.

short answer is rip carson's bones
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Don't worry, Peters will also get hurt before the season gets cancelled.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

As long as they don't lose a third starting OL before the season even starts.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

If he starts at LT it's a confirmation that Sirianni has zero power in the building.

PhillyPhreak54

If Mailata continues to outshine him then I think he's probably traded before the season.

Someone out there would give up a pick for him.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on August 03, 2021, 05:53:45 PM
This dude is a bust.

Yes he is!  And they traded up for this dude too!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1425172601891004416

Driscoll is better at RT than Dillard, a so-called natural LT who can't stay healthy, or beat out Mailata.  Trade him for anything you can get or cut him.  The money paid is gone, you need talent, there's none in Dillard...move on.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Dillard, Hurts, and a 3rd for UrlacherWatson, who says no?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Andre we hardly knew ye.  Well, knew enough, that you stink.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

99% sure he's a bum but if they're only recouping a late round pick for him I'd rather hold onto him

QuoteThe Philadelphia Eagles are expected to go with Jordan Mailata at left tackle, which could make 2019 first-round pick Andre Dillard expendable.

Teams have inquired with the Eagles about Dillard's availability, according to a report.

Dillard didn't play last season due to a biceps injury.

JEFF MCLANE/PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER

ice grillin you

if they are willing to trade a first round even back up T still on his rookie deal for a late rounder then he's much worse than any of us even knows
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 19, 2021, 03:30:19 PM
99% sure he's a bum but if they're only recouping a late round pick for him I'd rather hold onto him

Not sure those are the only two choices. He could easily not make the 53. He's garbage according to everyone who's seen him in camp.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 19, 2021, 03:39:20 PM
if they are willing to trade a first round even back up T still on his rookie deal for a late rounder then he's much worse than any of us even knows

He's always injured and training camp reports have been abysmal

Rome

Too bad.  I liked the pick when they took him.  Looked like a sure thing.  Oh well.  At least we'll always have LII.