The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

SD

MDS

has there ever been a bigger villain in philly sports history than this guy

thinking today of all the hinkie virgins who had wet dreams when they won the draft lotto to take him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Meanwhile the Bucks are getting their bling right now. Funny how that works. 

phattymatty

jo is going to have such a monster season with ben not being in his way every play.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on October 20, 2021, 08:34:16 PM
jo is going to have such a monster season with ben not being in his way every play.

the pellies stink so theyre not a huge barometer for anything but even getting some mediocre players for ben isnt terrible if it can unleash jo

still theres just no way they win in the playoffs without a closer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah valencunas going 3-20 def helped them a little. 

korkmaz put some meat on and looks like a stud. at least a real nba player.

doc still trash.  finally staggered the starters with the bench for the fist time in 90 games and they went on a run.  immediately went back to an all bench lineup.

SD

And there it is, a phantom injury
Ben Simmons is not currently mentally ready to play in games with the Philadelphia 76ers and was also receiving treatment on his back, sources tell Shams Charania of The Athletic.

Simmons will miss Friday's home opener against hte Brooklyn Nets and "is not expected to play for an undermined period of time."

Simmons reported to the 76ers at the end of last week.

Howard Eskin
@howardeskin
According to Sources, belief by #Sixers Ben Simmons is faking injury and mental illness. He came in 2day and said he had back stiffness and mentally not ready to play. Mental illness is serious issue and team is livid Simmons went down that road. Team plans to fine him every game

phattymatty

I mean he hasn't shown any emotion in his entire life, he's definitely got some head problems.  What an absolute garbage person though.

SD

Morey?s on 97.5. He said if Ben wants to come back they?ll welcome him, if not they?ll only accept a trade for a difference maker that will help them win a championship. He said if this takes 4 years they?re willing to wait it out.

ice grillin you

good

that sounds a lot like they are giving him every chance to come back before they starting taking real money...that would be earth moving in the nba...probably unprecedented as no one wants to be the organization who takes money from players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

normally I'd say that would effect a franchise when it comes to signing good free agents but I have a feeling not many nba players like ben anyway.

ice grillin you

It?s not about Ben?they don?t give a flying farg about Ben?.the idea of a team taking money from a player is all the PA cares about?.it is not a Pandora?s box they want to see opened
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2021, 10:07:30 PM

It?s not about Ben?they don?t give a flying farg about Ben?.the idea of a team taking money from a player is all the PA cares about?.it is not a Pandora?s box they want to see opened

can someone tell GF his site is broken...ill venmo him to get rid of the ?'s