Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yeah we'll see.  If they win six games with him, seven games...and he's played okay, are they really gonna just bench their best QB option to avoid losing the draft pick?  Not sure that's a slam dunk.  You're telling everyone else on the team, yeah...these games where you could be injured for life, they don't matter, ya ya shut up you're getting paid...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

He'll miss a couple games from covid, it'll be fine.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Or just straight up injury.

But if Jesus protects him...it's not at all a foregone conclusion that Indy will bald-face quit trying.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

If they are gonna win 6 or 7 games, they need to start winning some. He looks the same as he did last year, i.e. dogshtein.

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 26, 2021, 10:05:10 PM
you all realize hes getting shutdown when theyre out of it

He's their future and a little bitch. No way Jesus lover Reich sits him and let's him sulk over a draft pick. Top 10 would be amazing. Either way they keep losing it benefits the Eagles even if it's a 2nd

MDS

irsay is already irritated with him for refusing to get vaxed. if they have a top 5 pick, which they are on pace to have, they will grab a qb and wentz will have to be a placeholder in 22. hate to see it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The Colts ain't eating this much money for a pick. Thanks for taking him off our hands qb whisperer Jesus lover Reich.

QuoteSigned through 2024, with cap hits of $27 million in 2022, $25 million in 2023 and $26 million in 2024. And he has some lucrative incentives that the Colts would likely be happy to pay: $5 million being voted NFL MVP; $5 million for being voted the NFL Offensive Player of the Year; $6 million for 3 Pro Bowl berths or 2 Pro Bowls plus a playoff berth; $5 million for Super Bowl win, if he takes 70% of the snaps during that season. 

MDS

they can get out for either little or no penalty after 22....when they traded for him, it was a 2 year deal

this year has been a disaster. hes gimpy and a complete coward who thinks science is satan. im sure they cannot wait to be rid of him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

As of now the Eagles hold the #3 and #6 pick plus their own.

PhillyPhreak54

They let him play on two sprained ankles today. However with their OL not being very good (Nelson went out again today) he could be in line to continue to take a beating. But he still looks like he has the last couple years...chaotic with the ball and lousy in the red zone. Nothing has come smooth for him this season.

Could they play some gamesmanship later in the year? Yeah. Could he get hurt again or get COVID? Probably. But here's what they have left;

At Miami
At Baltimore
Houston
At San Fran
Tennessee
NY Jets
Jacksonville
At Buffalo
Tampa Bay
At Houston
BYE
New England
At Arizona
Las Vegas
At Jacksonville

Rome

Even if they *only* get a 2 for him, it's the steal of the century.

Stop crying about spilled milk, ladies.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

if im reading this right kempski is saying wentz could/should lock up the number one pick for the birds this week

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-snap-count-tracker-eagles-first-round-pick-colts/
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

If there's going to be a week where he goes on IR, it's this one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2021, 08:40:29 PM
if im reading this right kempski is saying wentz could/should lock up the number one pick for the birds this week

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-snap-count-tracker-eagles-first-round-pick-colts/

He reached 70% snaps so if the Colts make the playoffs they get the pick. He finishes this weeks game they get the pick. Currently pick 14