Malcolm Jenkins, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Munson, March 11, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

This guy was the last player I will ever buy a jersey for and he's out forever now. 

Thanks for the ring and for doing something other than being a meathead jock who only gives a shtein about getting paid.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don't read the comments following that column. 

Because whew. 

PhillyPhreak54

I won't but I can only imagine. Mouth breathing racists I'm sure.

As for Malcolm - his hit on Cooks was a beaut. And his off the field activism is admirable.

Eagaholic

Maybe nearly as good as Jenkins' bobble head hit on Cooks in SB 52, was Jenkins' smack talk to Brady after he dropped their wannabe philly special pass. On a 'miked up' version he sounded like a disappointed coach reaming Brady out.

SD

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 03, 2022, 10:21:52 PM
Maybe nearly as good as Jenkins' bobble head hit on Cooks in SB 52, was Jenkins' smack talk to Brady after he dropped their wannabe philly special pass. On a 'miked up' version he sounded like a disappointed coach reaming Brady out.

First time I watched the nfl films fx I was a bit surprised someone would talk shtein to Brady in the sb but after it sank in I couldn't stop laughing cause his "c'mon Tom" delivery was perfect

https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/961351487107428352 20&t=H0CUIX7HDhs77NpKRXYDiQ

The smack on the ass is just the exclamation point

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Yeah SD, that's the one. I gave a quick look but couldn't find it. There's not much that Brady would let get into his head, but if there was a play, that was it.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on April 04, 2022, 06:36:37 AM
I would guess that's taunting now?
And Hollywood would lose their shtein over it as well.