Week 6 - Bucs: *Tom Brady Despondently Stares Into The Distance*

Started by MDS, October 10, 2021, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hurts is a tier 3/4 qb. hes like tyrod taylor but worse...kinda what you figured he'd wind up. sirianni being a moron is far more concerning.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It's so frustrating to think of the potential on this offense if they had a quarterback who could throw downfield and a playbook to go with it. Instead we get slow WR screen for no gain, roll out right and throw it away, roll out right and throw it away, punt.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 15, 2021, 11:41:18 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2021, 09:54:40 AMIt's painful how bad he is

I'm legit wincing at his play all last night.  It's just terrible.

i cant recall the wr but the 12 yard throw to a wide open guy that was two yards short cause his pathetic arm couldn't get the ball there was one of the most embarrassing things ive ever seen...like way worse than any bad throw interception
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Was that the Reagor PI call near the end zone? What baffles me is he can't hit wide open receivers. He had 6'5 Ertz wide open on an out pattern and threw it 5 feet over his head to the sideline. Said I'd give the guy the season but I just see nothing that says he'll ever be a starting caliber nfl qb. It's not like he has a great arm and is sitting on potential.

ice grillin you

no the one im talking about was around the tampa 40-45...the receiver ran a simple 12 yard route just turned around and was wide open and the ball hit the ground like two yards before his feet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

Quote from: TAFKASD on October 15, 2021, 02:14:03 PMIt's not like he has a great arm and is sitting on potential.

All he's really got is a great attitude, unbeatable work ethic, genuine leader quality charisma, a calm on field demeanor, etc.  All the qualities you need in an NFL QB

Except his arm is weak, his accuracy is poor, and he can't process a read and execute rapidly.

He's a backup at best
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2021, 02:44:59 PM
no the one im talking about was around the tampa 40-45...the receiver ran a simple 12 yard route just turned around and was wide open and the ball hit the ground like two yards before his feet

I think I remember that one.  I was trying to figure out if the ball got deflected, or if he just missed by that much.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 15, 2021, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on October 15, 2021, 02:14:03 PMIt's not like he has a great arm and is sitting on potential.

All he's really got is a great attitude, unbeatable work ethic, genuine leader quality charisma, a calm on field demeanor, etc.  All the qualities you need in an NFL QB

Except his arm is weak, his accuracy is poor, and he can't process a read and execute rapidly.

He's a backup at best

Sums him up perfectly.

BTW I'm okay rolling with this dude until a real NFL QB with top 15 potential is available.

Geowhizzer

I'd feel better about this if I had any hope that it wouldn't be Howie making these pics and shaping the roster next year.

I have zero hope of that.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Don Ho

His accuracy sucks but he certainly ain't underthrowing anybody downfield.

Howie probably got his eyes on Bridgewater or Tua.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.