Random sports stuff thread

Started by Eagaholic, March 18, 2013, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Man every year for like 20 years I've placed a bet on the biggest underdog to win the derby. 

I didn't even realize the derby was yesterday so didn't place any bets.  What a run though that was wild.

PhillyPhreak54

My girl was legit pissed bc we didn't have time to get all the bets in we wanted and the only one she ever does is the biggest underdog. We got home at like 545 yesterday so I was rushing to get the tri's and supers in. When we go to Sam Houston Park here from time to time she always lays $25 on the biggest dog.

That hurt.

I broken even with having 10 come in top five.

ice grillin you

the playoffs are wild as shtein right now

tonight there are six game 5's and all six series are tied 2-2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ranger celtic titles a couple weeks a part from each other would be quite the kick in the nuts

MDS

i used to care when teams i didnt like won but now it doesnt bother me at all

if i lived in boston id prob be in my feelings...life is short, we have bigger fish to fry my man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

speak for yourself...I literally got nothing else going on...I thought it would be close but probably cause the flyers are so bad and haven't had a direct relationship with the rangers for 25 years maybe? so I think puts Boston way ahead. 

MDS

all my anger is reserved for pro school shooting republicans that want to repeal the 19th amendment....i got no hate left for sports teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I hate to break it to you but there will never be meaningful gun control....sports is far more interesting and infinitely less of a waste of your time

MDS

there is no hope so we might as well get irrationally angry about inconsequential sports results

what a world

ice grillin you

well this might sound crazy but you can actually do both however only one can be a productive thing in your life...every second you spend thinking about guns is a completely waste of everything