Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by DH, April 30, 2011, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on June 29, 2021, 05:41:37 PM
From what I hear, airports are hell on earth right now.

I flew for work last week. Every plane was jam-packed.

Diomedes

Jam-packed with considerate, reasonable people, I'm told.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Zanshin on June 30, 2021, 07:23:31 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on June 29, 2021, 05:41:37 PM
From what I hear, airports are hell on earth right now.

I flew for work last week. Every plane was jam-packed.

Yeah we went to ATL two weeks ago and the flights were packed. Didn't have any anti masker shenanigans and my count of people in the two airports not masked up was only two.

Flying out of ATL felt like preCovid times. Nuts to butts packed on escalators and trams.

Rome

Same guy just donated $1,000 to chug a beer with Kelce. 

Worth it.

Rome

They hoped for $20,000 in donations. They raised $50,000 and then Kelce matched it for an even $100K.

farging awesome. 

ice grillin you

not gonna hate on the guy and its great that hes doing something and not nothing but a 50k match seems kinda light for a guy whose made over 50 mil in his career and 9 mil this year

Diomedes

I think it's pretty generous when you consider he dumped a whole day of his time into it as well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

He's already downashore it aint that hard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on July 01, 2021, 08:37:26 PM
I think it's pretty generous when you consider he dumped a whole day of his time into it as well.

this is sarcasm right?

Rome

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on July 01, 2021, 09:21:32 PMHe's already downashore it aint that hard

Downeeshore they say in Balteemore.

Not sarcasm.  His time he can't ever get back.  Money is fungible.  It would have been easier for him by far to just pay up 50k and wish them luck.  Instead, he spent the day entertaining the hairless monkey masses, which must be a goddamn chore.

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 01, 2021, 07:25:25 PM
not gonna hate on the guy...[proceeds to exactly hate on the guy].

Come on, the guy is literally doing more than most of his peers. The time counts, the money counts...and it's probably not the only thing he's doing. Credit where it's due.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 01, 2021, 07:25:25 PM
its great that hes doing something and not nothing

forgot that part

all im saying is lets not suck his dick cause he got drunk for free and matched a measly 50k...he could have matched and doubled it at least

SD