Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by DH, April 30, 2011, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 02, 2021, 09:14:36 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 01, 2021, 07:25:25 PM
its great that hes doing something and not nothing

forgot that part

all im saying is lets not suck his dick cause he got drunk for free and matched a measly 50k...he could have matched and doubled it at least

I didn't forget that part. That overall point is fine, but to start with "not to hate on the guy..." then to do just that was a nice touch to get there.

ice grillin you

trust me that aint hate...its actually a compliment...but when people are in worship mode they get very clouded over what hate is and even the slightest perceivable criticism sets them off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

I'm cool with giving him all the love in the world for the day of time and 50k donation.

I don't want him randomly donating more, I want 70% of his salary every year being taxed and being used to pay for healthcare and education.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

If there?s ever been an athlete who gets Philly more than Kelce, it?s Allen Iverson, but this guy is the other side of that same coin.

Also:  Still playing at an elite level.

ice grillin you

SD

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

"I sent him two kegs of beer yesterday."

Nick Sirianni on when asked if he's going to try to convince Jason Kelce to return for 2022.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I saw that yesterday - not much by way of reaction other than people laughing at it so far

Diomedes

SD

Sucks he had to go out like that but great career. All time Eagle.