Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

this is incredible

-calling mark mcmillian a legend
-the wack ass nfl logo to avoid copyright
-holding an eagles themed event during an eagles game
-a "portion of all proceeds" benefits the lift program....what does the other portion of the proceeds benefit?
-boston scott merchandise?!?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah the legend thing is incredible...also holding a golf tournament in December

Still not counting out J flying in for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

That is to much!  I too thought "golf in December?"   X Golf turns out to be "the most innovative and accurate golf simulator experience in the world."  Nothing says legend more than Mark McMillian
and Top Golf.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 04, 2021, 09:09:46 PM
yeah the legend thing is incredible...also holding a golf tournament in December

Still not counting out J flying in for it

Lolol maybe if it wasn't during the game

SD

QuoteCOLTS PICK
CURRENTLY: No. 17 overall

WEEK 13: The Colts are 7-6 after stomping a really bad Houston Texans team. This should've been the game where Carson Wentz crossed the 75% threshold but the nature of the blowout prompted Indy to pull their starting quarterback late in the game. As a result, Wentz played 62 of the Colts' 72 snaps in Week 13, putting him at 854/876 on the season. 97.5% means the eagles are currently set to receive Indy's first-round pick. With the Colts averaging 67.4 snaps per game, they're on track for about 1,146 this season. Using that projection, Wentz has played about 74.52% of their snaps. The Colts (like the Eagles) are on their bye in Week 14 but they'll return in Week 15 to play New England. Barring Wentz getting hurt very early in that game, he'll officially cross the threshold in the Colts' next game. The Eagles will hope that the Colts lost that one, by the way. Need Indy to miss the playoffs to ensure the pick they'll receive is no lower than No. 18.

Phins pick is 12
Birds pick is 13

MDS

colts have 7 wins, 4 games left. 2 are lock wins. the other 2 theyll be dogs but not mega dogs. so thats 9.5 wins lets say.

i see LAC and BUF getting to double digits by virtue of their schedule. the afc north is just a giant cluster and impossible to predict. so this is gonna be really tight to see if they can grab the 7. depends how those afc north games shake out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

lol x golf is like a video game.  you whack balls at a digital screen.  they are not walking 18 holes in December. 

still super dumb though. who is mark mcmillian.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Eagaholic

If we need something to watch during the bye, here is an example the legendary Mark McMillian. He's at his mythical heights making a tackle on the first play here, during an otherwise forgettable game. Madden though was legit off the charts great here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXrSeMrvxEg

ice grillin you

I don't know about forgettable....That might be a top 5 Eagle game of all time....I have a photo of the 2nd 4th and 1 on my dresser. 

MDS

ice grillin you

doesn't sound like it

also madden is a mess....but maybe that was sarcasm too

MDS

ive rewatched the sequence more times than i can count...it was peak madden. he was belligerently angry the cowboys went for it and began openly rooting for the eagles. he was also by himself since summerall was a fossil by that point and had no clue what was going on