Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Signed a Kicker named Dicker to the 53 man roster so assuming Elliot's out

PhillyPhreak54

Elliot must be going to miss a week or two - they've signed Dicker The Kicker to the roster

Don Ho

Makes me think of when they called Rich Kotite - "Rich Kotity from New York City"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

The defense is first in sacks with 16, takeaways with 10 and in forcing three and outs with 21.

Second time since 1952 they have been had 16+ sacks and 10+ takeaways in the first four games - that happened previously in 2000.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 04, 2022, 10:15:01 PM
So is Todd.  Still!

psh i wish...13 year old todd had it easy

well except for the phillies being a mediocre mess. wait a minute
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

looks like Mailata's shoulder is okay.  He might play this week. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 06, 2022, 01:25:07 PM
looks like Mailata's shoulder is okay.  He might play this week. 

As long as he's back by the Cowboys game. I don't want to see Driscoll taking on their pass rush. That would require a remake of the entire game plan.

Diomedes

Currently listed as doubtful.  Team might just rest him until then.  They might also activate Dillard for Sunday and Driscoll can stand down.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Eagles lead the league in turnover differential at +9. Bal and Dal next with +5. 2 ints from Hurts and zero team fumbles so far.

Munson

There's some "whose the best fans" or something show airing on NBC tonight after SNL. I think the premise is a neutral observer meets and talks with fans from two different teams and then judges who has the best fans or some shtein like that. Tonight is Eagles vs. Giants fans and my uncle was one of the fans they decided to use for it lol. Gonna be corny and cringy, but still cool. Dude does media basically every week now it seems.

The Maybe Next Year film they did on him and a few other eagles fans is back when they won the SB is still really worth the watch though.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Who thought any of us would be alive long enough to see the eagles be a double digit favorite over the Steelers.  -11 is nuts to me. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I don't bet but I don't buy the Eagles quite yet...I'd take that if I did bet.  And then I'd lose.  Which is why I don't bet. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous