Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Holy shtein!

QuoteFour tackles used to be just about one drive for Fletcher Cox. This year, it's his entire season.

Cox, the Eagles' six-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle, has been largely invisible so far this year.

He's played 181 snaps and has five tackles – three solo, two assisted – to show for it, along with no sacks, no tackles for loss and no quarterback hits. He did score a touchdown against the Cowboys when he snagged a Dak Prescott fumble forced by Javon Hargrove in the end zone.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This will be an active draft in 2022.  BG, Cox, Kerrigan, Bumnett - add DL to the long list of positions that need to be addressed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

As of now the eagles have the 9,6 and 4 pick. I'd be happy with that.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 05, 2021, 06:36:15 PM
QuoteFour tackles used to be just about one drive for Fletcher Cox. This year, it's his entire season.

Jesus, the way they worded it I thought he was done for the year.

PhillyPhreak54

Kayvon Thibodeaux DE Oregon
Derek Stingley Jr CB LSU
DeMarvin Leal DL Texas A&M
Andrew Booth Jr CB Clemson
Christian Harris LB Alabama

Those are too defensive guys.

Diomedes

Ok so, wtf is up with Lane?

No practice yesterday, coach says he's still dealing with a personal matter.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on October 07, 2021, 06:47:33 AM
Ok so, wtf is up with Lane?

No practice yesterday, coach says he's still dealing with a personal matter.

I'm assuming Legendz source about him calling it quits is legit. The team probably told him to think about it first before making such a big decision

phattymatty

his dong is probably about to shrivel up for good so probably just can't be on the juice anymore and also can't play without it.

MDS

if lane's kid was sick or something that would've come out by now...feel like whoever told legendz knew

maybe it was lane. MAYBE LANE IS LEGENDZ.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Heard he was out of state until a couple days ago, so could be a sick parent, or maybe he just fled to Texas to clear his head.

Eagles_Legendz

Lane came to the stadium Sunday.  Left town after that I believe.  Don't have any more info at the moment about mindset, if I do, I'll pass it along.

PhillyPhreak54