The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I'd like to change my percentages

65%
25%
10%
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

j rose had enough of molly q catching that strange

frankly i disagree my brother you gotta just do you, then take it when its there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

michelle tafoya got a whiff of that sweet sweet right wing talking head grift and is bailing on SNF to chase the dragon

expect a team of tirico-collinsworth-tappen next year with the zealot al michaels half assing it on amazon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm ecstatic that YouTube TV and Disney are fargin with people this weekend. Greedy corksuckers.

I'm gonna have to switch to someone else.

Insult to injury - Bovada has been down for about 72hrs.

phattymatty

lol I have the biggest balance I've had in there in quite a while, also about a dozen juicy nba and NFL futures bets. 

I've been using them for 10+ years so not that worried they're scamming everyone but it wouldn't surprise me that much.  ive been using mybookie the last few nights to get my fix.

PhillyPhreak54

They're back up. I got a $300 bonus from them for them being down. Split it $150 on IND and USU and made some more.

I wasn't worried really since today wasn't a full CFB day but being down tomorrow would've sucked.

phattymatty

I haven't watched the local news in like 10 years but have it on this morning and the DC NBC sports girl - Jordan Giorgio - is unbelievably hot.

MDS

its not quite an apples to apples but

pointless eagles/dal game - 20 mil
cfp title - 22 mil

MDS

it did not take michelle tafoya long to dive funhole first into the right wing grift

PhillyPhreak54

Shocker.

She didn't even make it home. Set up shop in the hotel room to get that MAGA ball rolling.

ice grillin you

The top ten local markets for Super Bowl LVI:

1. Cincy 46.1
2. Detroit 45.9
3. Pittsburgh 45.6
4. Columbus 45.4
5. Kansas City 44.6
6. Milwaukee 44
7. Cleveland 44
8. Boston 42.6
9. Philadelphia 42.3
10. Jacksonville 41.3

Los Angeles: 36.7
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"I Love LA"  farging joke.  My co-worker lives in Pasadena, die-hard LA fan.  Talked to him yesterday.  Rams win, golf clap yippie, farg holes loot and burn shtein, Monday AM back to normal.  He said no vibe throughout the area at all that they won.  Every die-hard Rams fan I know said they should not have won.  Bengals not double teaming Kupp, let Jefferson and the third string TE beat you, Boyd dropped pass and horrible play calling at the end = Happy Super Bowl
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

they gave him romo money...thats what he was about

troy has done big games and super bowls and whatnot, this contract was all about stacking bills. espn backed up the truck and here we are. going to be interesting to see who the pbp guy is. id imagine they want al michaels, who is supposed to go to amazon and wanted to work with troy (who wouldve done both fox and amazon if he went that route)

troy for my money is the best analyst in the game. romo is off his meds half the time. aikman calls is straight and doesnt hold back.