Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 29, 2022, 04:24:24 PM
Was Pulisic a real injury or a Hoyda soccer player injury?

He got farged up on that goal. A knee full speed to his nuts. He comes back 2nd half otherwise

MDS

that was an excruciating 50 minutes in the second half...closest comp is the final minutes of the portugal game in 14. but that was like 15 minutes AND they blew it. the whole time im just waiting for the shoe to drop because without pulisic they couldnt sustain shtein

looks like hell be ok for saturday. had they won the group, their match would be sunday at 2. so good going guys being 2nd best.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I think his nuts are lodged in his lungs...pretty awful collision with no protection.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I finally got to see it. Def not a Hoyda soccer player injury - that's a real one.

QB Eagles

el tri flames out in the group stage for the first time since 1978 (they were banned in 1990 for the cachirules scandal)

PhillyPhreak54

That game was pretty exciting. Mexico was bombing away at the goal and they missed a shtein ton of great looks.

PhillyPhreak54

They're getting smoked.

Booooooooooooo

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 03, 2022, 10:48:43 AM
They're getting smoked.

Booooooooooooo

Apparently, they really did lose their balls on that goal.

Diomedes

Netherlands far better team.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

US doesn't have any finishers.  So many good chances and they always make one final unnecessary pass at the end instead of crushing one. Weah tried once, and Pulisic had a few dribblers but everyone else is afraid to shoot.  Ben Simmons all over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they want to get too cute on the passing. Kick the ball at the goal for fargs sake

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on December 03, 2022, 12:40:33 PM...they always make one final unnecessary pass at the end

true

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 03, 2022, 12:51:22 PM
Yeah they want to get too cute on the passing. Kick the ball at the goal for fargs sake

lol j for usmnt coach

durrr come on guys kick da ball at da goal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Enlighten us, hipster scarf wearing Todd

phattymatty

mds hasn't visited his futbol message board yet so doesn't know what specifically to correct us on.