Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the PENAL was called by the american AR

i dont know where this dude got the balls to make this call but jesus. its not a conspiracy or anything, its just horrible officiating from people who have no business playing at this level. mexico outplayed costa rica, but it was their own fault they didnt have a goal. they couldnt finish.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

corruption and disgusting calls in soccer? You don't say...

MDS

well theres corruption, just not in this particular situation. but yes it was a disgusting call.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

So, the most successful Philadelphia team currently is... the Union?

smeags

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 21, 2015, 08:42:59 PM
So, the most successful Philadelphia team currently is... the Union?

that wouldnt be a bad 1st union game ever.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

really fun DH tonight in the dirty dirty

usa/jamaica
mexico/panama

winners come to philly for the final on sunday, which is setting up for a godly double dip (nola @ 2, usa @ 7)

Rome

The U.S. is getting pantsed out there tonight.  farging choking bitches.

phattymatty

i can't think of any activity other than soccer where men are such bigger bitches than women.

Rome

Getting blood work done. 

Needles!

MDS

MDS

not sure if anyone watched the mexico/panama match but that thing was a farce

hbionic

It was more like I couldn't stop watching to see how much lower the ref/FIFA mafia could go. From that perspective, it didn't disappoint.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

the us loss wasnt for anything

now i get to cover their BS 3rd place game on saturday in chester. 75 minutes of chris wondowloski what

hbionic

Is there any way you can lead a movement to kill that stupid farging "I believe" chant? It would be really sweet of you if you could.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I posted directions from the airport to Chester on the USMNT's Facebook page.  It got deleted almost immediately.

farging bitches.