Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

It was 1-0 in ot so ran to grab beer thinking zero chance Croatia ties. Get to the counter and they're in the shootout. Sat and watched the shootout in the beer store with the cashier.

Diomedes

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on December 09, 2022, 01:14:30 PMSat and watched the shootout in the beer store with the cashier.

This why World Cup rules all.  Whole f'n globe doing this kind of thing.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Holy shtein Netherlands!

MDS

just an unreal set of games today

and more action right here!

big ups to all the cambodian migrants who died to make this event happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Crazy game.  I really hope Messi wins the whole thing now. 

MDS

the most prominent soccer journalist in america whose wife is on the covid task force was likely murdered by the qatari government
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've read he was sick. And collapsed in the media area while the game was going on.

Yes he was forced to change his shirt awhile back and he also wrote about the awful Qatari's...killing him would have to be some James Bond type poisoning no?

MDS

if it was them its assassination and its blatant, theyd want to be caught. you dont kill someone like him and expect nobody is going do anything. his wife was in touch with ron klain immediately...like this isnt some rando dying, the white house knew right away.

chances are there was no foul play and it was an unfortunate tragedy but the state dept better run down every thread on this to be sure

PhillyPhreak54

Love seeing Morocco win. It would be cool to see them win it all

SD

Helluva goal by France

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Nice.

Now keep it at a draw and have the French win on PKs

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 10, 2022, 01:11:17 PM
Love seeing Morocco win. It would be cool to see them win it all

astoria has a really big north african population and aoc posted some video of them out in the streets today....it was pretty cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

well thats a silly thing to bet on

england always loses in the stupidest way possible so like a 120th minute penal incoming