Bandwagon Central > Other Sports

Soccer

<< < (4/545) > >>

rjs246:
I'll admit that despite the fact that I played when I was young I never seriously watched international soccer until 2002. It started as sort of a novelty act watching the US play, but as I watched other (better) international teams I got really into it. It's an amazingly complex sport, not coordinated second by second to the level of american football, but there's so much more improvisation that it really is impressive.

You'd be hard pressed to find better sporting events than international soccer tournaments.

ice grillin you:

--- Quote from: rjs246 on July 09, 2009, 09:50:35 PM ---You'd be hard pressed to find better sporting events than international soccer tournaments.

--- End quote ---

a preseason football game?

i love the pretentious subbuteo playing eurotrashy soccer fans always pre empting every soccer conversation about how its really complex and hard to understand so that when people tell them how bad the sport sucks than can say you just dont understand it

it would be easier to just say our game blows but we love it and move on....much like polo jai lai and other games of the like do...those fans dont try and convert people and scream and yell how awesome the sport is and try to shove it down peoples throats...just enjoy it and stop screaming at america to like your sport and we can all live in peace

rjs246:
You enjoy repeating yourself.

ice grillin you:
when it comes to defending my countries sports yes

rjs246:
No one is attacking any of your country's sports here, jingoist.

Except for baseball, I'll attack baseball, because it's boring. But if you want I'll start a separate thread about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version