NBA Fantasy

Started by ice grillin you, September 28, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

easy excuse for your trash team.

SD

Any chance of opening up some more IL spots

phattymatty

haha no.  we're all in the same boat.  my top six players were out for 2 weeks straight. 

honestly all anyone needs to do is make the playoffs, then it's a coin flip as to who happens to have a healthy team that week.

SD

Out of 10 spots I currently have 6 injured. Been that way for the past 2-3 weeks.

ice grillin you

welcome to my first month and a half
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Matty...little early but nba Fantasy a go this year?

SD

Wouldn't let me respond to the league email...definitely in and wouldn't mind raising from $50 to $100 but I'm good either way

phattymatty

Sorry man didn't think to check here.  I'm down with doubling the entry, let me shoot an email out. 

only lost one, maybe two players but I already have some people who will fill up those spots so we can have at least 10.

phattymatty

Yo nerds we got once open spot now in our league.  $100 entry, 10 person league.  Probably 75/25 to 1st and 2nd or maybe 70/20/10 to 1st-2nd-regular season best record.  Last spot will likely be taken up today so lemme know if you want in.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

we're full but if you want in and can bring another person I'm cool with 12 person league.  lemme know asap though.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

already done actually

SD

Completely forgot about the draft. Looks like I got Jo though

SD

I tied in the quarterfinal playoffs game but moved on. Not complaining but why?