Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2014, 09:45:28 AM
its just amazing to me how the right is never satisfied with a kind of crazy position on an issue...whether its guns or reproductive rights or religion theres always that extra notch of crazy they can get to just when you think there isnt one

in this case its not enough to wonder if global warming is man made...you then have to question the science and whether it is even happening at all....and finally now people are proud to call themselves anti enviroment

think about that for a minute......these people are trying to hurt the enviroment....wtf?
They get a kick out of driving down Main St in my town and smoking out tourists.  I saw one of these aholes do it to a family with a stroller.  Like Phreak said, i had no clue there was a name to what they're doing.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 08, 2014, 10:20:31 AM
They get a kick out of driving down Main St in my town and smoking out tourists.

what?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2014, 10:23:15 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 08, 2014, 10:20:31 AM
They get a kick out of driving down Main St in my town and smoking out tourists.

what?
not that kind of smoke :(
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

no im seriously confused....are you saying that they purposely blow the kind of black smoke thats in the youtube inside the huff post article on people who are visiting their town and putting money into its local economy?

PhillyPhreak54

Yes...they do it here too. See someone walking on the side of the road and they goose it and the truck burps the black smoke onto them.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2014, 10:35:07 AM
no im seriously confused....are you saying that they purposely blow the kind of black smoke thats in the youtube inside the huff post article on people who are visiting their town and putting money into its local economy?
Brilliant, isn't it?  You can see them purposely throwing the hammer down in front of the restaurants and people walking.  I say them, but it was one truck that I saw, and considering some of the local mentality I know there's more of them. 

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2014, 09:45:28 AM
its just amazing to me how the right is never satisfied with a kind of crazy position on an issue...whether its guns or reproductive rights or religion theres always that extra notch of crazy they can get to just when you think there isnt one

in this case its not enough to wonder if global warming is man made...you then have to question the science and whether it is even happening at all....and finally now people are proud to call themselves anti enviroment

think about that for a minute......these people are trying to hurt the enviroment....wtf?

This. What the farg is wrong with these people?

Also, on topic:
http://wonkette.com/553644/prius-driving-wussies-at-epa-say-rollin-coal-illegal-jackbooted-thugs-coming-for-yer-trucknutz

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 08, 2014, 11:02:15 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2014, 10:35:07 AM
Brilliant, isn't it?  You can see them purposely throwing the hammer down in front of the restaurants and people walking.  I say them, but it was one truck that I saw, and considering some of the local mentality I know there's more of them.

dont get me wrong i dont get it at all....but in a case like this it sounds more like some neck just being a fleshpop and trying to show off by thinking hes funny....versus someone making some sort of political statement regarding global warming

Diomedes

right but it's both at the same time

Any chance the cops would ticket their buddies for this?  Yeah.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Man made global warming is real....

except in the midwest where temps are dropping to the 40's in mid July
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/14/us/weather/index.html?sr=fb071414usweather7pvodtoplink

Diomedes

Which has been predicted...by global warming scientists....for decades.  Ignorant ass.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Don't feed the hungry hungry hippos.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on July 18, 2014, 08:31:13 PM
Don't feed the hungry hungry hippos.

yup

this is like igy's soccer schtick.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

cept soccer really sucks and global warming is really real

other than that its exactly the same

MDS

sd knows its real...or at least somewhat real...hes just trolling by pulling the "its cold!!" card and has admitting as much
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.