Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Does Ed Snider love him or hate him

Tomahawk

Rome

The earth is only 6,000 years old.  God is real, Jesus rose from the dead and what you do in 60-70 years on Earth will determine where you spend the next 100 trillion years after you die.

HOW CAN YOU DENY THESE TRUTHS?!?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I wore a nice midnight green eagles fitted one today as a matter of fact

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on May 23, 2014, 02:17:47 PM
The earth is only 6,000 years old.  God is real, Jesus rose from the dead and what you do in 60-70 years on Earth will determine where you spend the next 100 trillion years after you die.

HOW CAN YOU DENY THESE TRUTHS?!?

60-70 years? You better repent soon, brother.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on May 23, 2014, 05:48:39 PM
Hats exist.

haha... legit lol.

nice work, you goddamn godless liberal pansy.

SD

Aside from Dio, how many of you actually make sacrifices to help the environment? I'm not talking changing light bulbs or recycling. I'm talking you carpool, take public transportation, bought a hybrid vehicle, use solar panels...etc. Real shtein, real sacrifices.

PhillyPhreak54

One of my biggest complaints about Houston is their zesty public transportation system. It's virtually nonexistent. If I lived out in the burbs then I'd use the park and ride but I am in the city. If they had something like septa with regionals and subway? I'd be all over it.

I'm five miles from my office and it's not safe to walk or ride my bike so I can't do that.

I also live in an apartment building but they do use solar panels in the office and community buildings.

So other than recycling virtually everything I don't do anything special

General_Failure

Public transportation and carpooling, but that doesn't count since I'm legally blind anyway. I did have a nice vegetable garden going for a while with a compost bin next to it, but nothing down here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

I did not know that. How much can you actually see?

General_Failure

20/20 with the right eye, just colors with the left.

They said they could fix it with surgery, but they also said I'd have to be awake during it so farg that.

Rome

I'm actually fairly conscious of my effect on the environment.  I take public transportation whenever possible, I recycle and do all the other normal things.  I also use a rain barrel for landscaping irrigation.  I'm not a nut about it, though.