Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 15, 2014, 07:53:32 AM
John Oliver had a good segment on the deniers. 

For someone like SD, this would apply, as its a statement that has been going on since the 70's in regards to the "Lets not farg up the planet movement"

'Don't you want to leave a better world for your grandchildren?' And we've all collectively responded, 'Eh, farg 'em.'"

Were there crazy liberals predicting doom, glaciers collapsing and swimming polar bears? If so I'm ALL IN

MDS

i know sd is trolling but embracing ignorance is an odd thing to troll with
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Yeti

The earths climate is like the Concreteboard.  Slowly dying.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

The best I could say is that :CF persists.   
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

It'll never die. We've all been here for 10+ years

Diomedes

Yeah, all ten of us.

And getting fewer by the year.

Doin' great!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

We need to send some of the townsfolk out on recruiting trips. Go forth!

PhillyPhreak54

How many times do you think he's banged Vanna?

General_Failure

None. He thinks she's an ice queen, which is why he's so against this global warming conspiracy. If there's so much heat, why are his balls so blue? Your quack science can't explain that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons