Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

SD is doing fine troll work here. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

besides, the records only go back 25 years...

and Earth is 2,014 years old....so that means jack
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 04, 2014, 10:27:30 AM
warmest year on record for earth

Need more big ass wind farms - they can be like big fans to help cool us down!

Rome

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 04, 2014, 12:40:45 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 04, 2014, 10:27:30 AM
warmest year on record for earth

Need more big ass wind farms - they can be like big fans to help cool us down!

You fool! Those fans are in a closed system and acting like a convection oven. Burn the wind farms!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm writing a petition to have some built in SD's neighborhood for the next Eagles city charity

Seabiscuit36

Hey SD, did you watch Vice from friday? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxk64kbM30

And just to give context to sea level rise.  http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/  Collaboration of Googlemaps with topography/sea level overlay. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

I like the Beavis and Butthead drawing in the background, gives the video a real sense of professionalism.

SD

As for the content of the video: More alarmist bullshtein. I give them credit for not showing any videos of polar bears swimming.

Geowhizzer

Seabiscuit36

Best part about the report, I didn't hear a thing about it yesterday on TV news, while i heard it on Aussie radio all day in the news updates. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

um guys i'm sure god took into account pollution when he created the earth. all part of the plan.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 07, 2014, 09:40:33 AM
um guys i'm sure god took into account pollution when he created the earth. all part of the plan.

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on May 07, 2014, 09:40:33 AM

Well, since global warming is God's punishment for abortion...