Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Yeti

Está bochornoso en mis pantalones.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ATV

Geowhizzer

Media Matters is not exactly a bastion of neutrality.

That said, that article about Gore was horrendous.  Even if the raw data is correct (which does not necessarily mean much), the tone of that article paints is as nothing more than a character assassination piece.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on June 17, 2008, 07:50:59 PM
that site is fair and balanced

I don't dispute that at all.  But the facts and numbers alone, without bias, are enough to confirm that Gore is a douche.

Diomedes

And also that man made global warming is real, and that we need to change our lifestyles and behaviors now, even if a rich guy uses a lot of energy that he buys at a premium from renewable sources.

Your Gore hate says a lot about how small minded you can be...he's hardly worth the obsession.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 17, 2008, 10:11:00 PM

Compared to this Tennessee foundation they are paragons of neutrality.  In fact, they are pretty damn straight shooters most of the time. 

It just so happens that the facts don't support conservative ideology.  So sorry.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on June 18, 2008, 06:25:02 AM
And also that man made global warming is real, and that we need to change our lifestyles and behaviors now, even if a rich guy uses a lot of energy that he buys at a premium from renewable sources.

Your Gore hate says a lot about how small minded you can be...he's hardly worth the obsession.

My Gore "hate" is merely to balance out the widespread Gore love out there.  The man won the Nobel Peace Prize; you'd think he'd practice what he preaches a little bit better and reduce his energy footprint.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 18, 2008, 06:26:52 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 17, 2008, 10:11:00 PM

Compared to this Tennessee foundation they are paragons of neutrality.  In fact, they are pretty damn straight shooters most of the time. 

It just so happens that the facts don't support conservative ideology.  So sorry.

Did you actually read the second half of the post, or were you too busy knee-jerking to bother?

rjs246

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 18, 2008, 08:56:40 AM
The man won the Nobel Peace Prize; you'd think he'd practice what he preaches a little bit better and reduce his energy footprint.

Truth.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on June 18, 2008, 09:00:32 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on June 18, 2008, 08:56:40 AM
The man won the Nobel Peace Prize; you'd think he'd practice what he preaches a little bit better and reduce his energy footprint.

Truth.

For the shtein that he's stirred he should have solar panels on his roof, windmills in  his backyard, and a compost pile somewhere on his property...and even that wouldn't be enough.