Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

normal patterns for early june

we're doing great
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Cerevant

Sorry guys, I have to call bullshtein for both sides: local, short term weather forecasts are unlikely to indicate global climate - either way.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Geowhizzer

Fires, tornados, hurricanes - everything normal in Florida.

Diomedes

If you disagree with me, you are stupid and you don't know what you're talking about and your mother.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on June 06, 2008, 07:24:49 AM
If you disagree with me, you are stupid and you don't know what you're talking about and your mother.

Breakfast martinis?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Cerevant on June 06, 2008, 07:15:07 AM
Sorry guys, I have to call bullshtein for both sides: local, short term weather forecasts are unlikely to indicate global climate - either way.
agree 100%.  Sure its happening, but its not an overnight thing. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 06, 2008, 07:23:57 AM
Fires, tornados, hurricanes - everything normal in Florida.

I think a total of 27 tornados touched down within a 100 mile radius of Kansas City yesterday.  Good times. 

Seabiscuit36

Diomedes

Nothing high brow, I hope.  I'm still just an apprentice ditch digger with a farged up neckspine.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on June 06, 2008, 12:42:17 PM
Nothing high brow, I hope.  I'm still just an apprentice ditch digger with a farged up neckspine.
lol, neckspine bags me up. 

I have to bury some corrugated pipe out back and connect in my downspout along with sump pump line into it to drain away from the house.  I was all set to do it tomorrow, then realized its gonna be 96 degrees and 90% humidity, farg that. 

Diomedes

if you're going to wait for better weather than that, I suppose you can pencil me in to help you for early October