Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sun, which of your 3 kids do you like the least?  I'm hungry.

phattymatty

Quote from: SunMo on April 04, 2008, 10:40:18 AM
i blame them for just about everything, including the near uninhabitable conditions of the portapotty i used today

they were made for dropping a deuce in.  i don't think they're supposed to be habitable.

SunMo

they all have their endearing qualities...one can fly, one can shoot red lasers from his eyes, and one has an exoskeleton made completely from adamantium and can heal at an amazing rate

it's a tough call
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

good call, he ruined all our pictures anyway
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

I really wish I knew what you geeks were talking about.

Oh, wait, no I don't.

Die.

Father Demon

Quote from: rjs246 on April 04, 2008, 10:38:38 AM
I, for one, blame Mexicans for the global warming hoax.

If that were true, it would be NAFTA warming.  And it would be cheaper to fix.

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 04, 2008, 10:40:05 AM
Ted Turner said it best.  Anyone who has more than 2 kids should be forced to offer up extras to feed the hungry.

I have three.  But I took one from somebody else that only had one.  So, I think I'm really at a -1 on that scale.

Quote from: rjs246 on April 04, 2008, 10:45:52 AM
Cyclops is a fag.

John Goodman was a great cyclops.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

I thought you'd all want to know this: Last night after the Flyers won in OT they showed a guy holding up a sign that read "Thrilla in Phila." - gay sign I know but that was my Environmental Conservation Professor that says gw is a bunch of bs.

shorebird

Charlton Heston on global warming.

Intoxicating vanity! HA!

PoopyfaceMcGee

irony

BTW, anyone else catch the new commercials with Pelosi/Gingrich and Sharpton/Robertson?  Somewhat effective, but also somewhat vomit-inducing.

The Sharpton/Robertson one had them sharing a love seat on the beach.  Yep.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

I'll just throw this in here since its more tree hugging nonsense:

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=5201&FID=2006

QuoteEagles Forest Tree
Item # TREE
$62.00
Eagles fans, here's your opportunity to plant a tree in the Eagles Forest!
Located at Neshaminy State Park in Bensalem, PA, and planted to help offset the Eagles greenhouse gas emissions, the Eagles Forest is a 6.5 acre site that serves as access to the Delaware riverfront and walking trails in the park. Your tree will be planted in the forest and will help trap about a ton of harmful carbon gasses in it's lifetime. All those purchasing a tree will receive a card acknowledging the purchase. If you'd like to plant your tree in honor of a loved one, please enter their name in the personalization box below and a card will be written to commemorate the gift. Thank you and Go Green!

Please expect 2-4 weeks for delivery.

To view an aerial photo of the Eagles Forest click here.