Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

global warming is fake...the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

I feel ya MMH it's -5 out here in western Il. brutal.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on January 19, 2008, 11:48:15 AM
global warming is fake...the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

Yeah, I know it fluctuates weather, which is why I haven't had green grass in two years.  Just commenting on how balls-freezing cold it is here.
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

I installed a water saving toilet in my buddie's house about three months ago.  It works like a charm.  I've had the pleasure of watching my own shin-length  shtein snakes sluice down the hole with only one flush several times. 

Maybe the toilets your development installed are cheap pieces of crap, SD?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Triple word bonus and great use of the word sluice.

:-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Diomedes on January 19, 2008, 02:53:42 PM
I installed a water saving toilet in my buddie's house about three months ago.  It works like a charm.  I've had the pleasure of watching my own shin-length  shtein snakes sluice down the hole with only one flush several times. 

Werd.

I installed one in my house a few months ago and the farging thing is like a jet engine when I flush.  One-third of the water but 5x the power of a normal shteinter.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Cerevant

Don't screw around with water saving devices in normal toilets - the toilets themselves are not designed to work with the reduced water volume.  Go buy yourself a good 6lpf toilet, and you won't have any problems, and be you'll be using less than half the water.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

shorebird

Northern Minnesota hit -36 last night.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on January 19, 2008, 02:53:42 PM

Could be, or it could be that I take monster shteins. My devolpment flips for the water bill so I don't think that's the problem.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on January 19, 2008, 11:46:13 AM
So, everyone knows that the impact of global warming isn't that it's going to be warm every day right? In fact it contributes to more extreme weather including ridiculous drops in temperature. Just wanted to put that out there. I mean, I know how hilarious it is to talk about how cold it is in the Global Warming thread, but seriously it stopped being funny before the first joke was made.

Stop being serious rjs and go back to 9-beers-in-2-hours rjs.  Thanks in advance, cupcake.

fansince61

MDS

It's farging cold. Everyone who lives in the north is a moron.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Says the kid who studies at Towson State
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger