Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

There would be very little activity on :CF if death wishes were taken seriously.

Speaking of which, I wonder if NB has offed himself yet..?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm sure he has some great theories on this.

It's a shame IGY and NB didn't get to square off, with CardTrader and Munson chiming in for pure comedy.

phillymic2000

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 03, 2008, 01:39:35 PM
I'm sure he has some great theories on this.

It's a shame IGY and NB didn't get to square off, with CardTrader and Munson chiming in for pure comedy.

I wonder if he still thinks Arizona has the best o-line in the game, good news for Al Gore, it will hit 50 this weekend, all this snow and -6 degrees will be gone for the weekend!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Cerevant on January 02, 2008, 09:33:24 PM
No, the irony is that the deniers ask what we can learn from 100 years of collected data, throw out the entire science of Geology, but show up and say "what global warning" every time there is a cold snap.

It's not cold anymore.  You guys must be correct about everything now.

SD_Eagle5

Every window in my house is open, it's like I'm back in San Diego

PoopyfaceMcGee

I feel smart for postponing my trip to New Hampshire.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs?

QuoteGlobal warming causes snow storms.
And hemorrhoids.

SD_Eagle5

Another reason I hate Global Warming:

They decided to install water saving devices in all the toilets in my devolopment. I guess with these things they can cut water consumption by 1/3. Only thing is I take gargantuan shteins and it takes - this is no lie - 3 or 4 flushes to get it all down. Depending on the amount of toilet paper I use half the time I will flush upwards of 7 or 8 times before I'll finally say farg it and use the plunger. So I called the office and told them my problem and they came out and adjusted it which has done nothing. I don't ask for much in life, but I treasure my time on the toilet, so here's a big farg you to GW.

MadMarchHare

I believe global warming is real, but right now in Chitown it's 2 below zero with -30 wind chills.  That'll last through tomorrow.
Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

So, everyone knows that the impact of global warming isn't that it's going to be warm every day right? In fact it contributes to more extreme weather including ridiculous drops in temperature. Just wanted to put that out there. I mean, I know how hilarious it is to talk about how cold it is in the Global Warming thread, but seriously it stopped being funny before the first joke was made.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.