Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

those pesky plants and all that stupid oxygen they give off.  kill them all.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on December 20, 2007, 01:20:46 PM
Find ONE scientifically-peer-reviewed-and-approved report that says global warming isn't happening OR that it is happening and man definitely isn't the cause.

One.

You can't (unless there's been one published over the last 18 months) because they don't exist. Is the entire international scientific community part of a left wing conspiracy to get Al Gore elected? As things stand right now, the United States is the only country on Earth that even has educated people arguing against global warming. And how on Earth did this ever become a political argument? Oh right, oil companies. I forgot.

It's all a bunch of silly nonsense

The temperature of the Earth has risen 1 freakin degree over the last century. Who really gives a shtein.

phillymic2000

Find ONE scientifically-peer-reviewed-and-approved report that says global warming isn't happening OR that it is happening and man definitely isn't the cause.

One.

You can't (unless there's been one published over the last 18 months) because they don't exist. Is the entire international scientific community part of a left wing conspiracy to get Al Gore elected? As things stand right now, the United States is the only country on Earth that even has educated people arguing against global warming. And how on Earth did this ever become a political argument? Oh right, oil companies. I forgot.

You know, I am not going to be ignorant and say we haven othing to do with some of this, but come on!! We have been taking measurements for what 100-200 years? How old is the earth? show me a report that faults man for the last warming of the earth or the last ice age and how the earth came out of that. It's a bunch of gobbliegoop and the shleps that just fall in line and just blame mankind instead of looking at the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng history of this earth crack me up. And no it's not an attemp to elect Al gore, it's just all the sheeps falling in line baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ice grillin you

theres a difference between not caring that its real and denying its real
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Not one that should matter to anyone that votes Democrat on a regular basis.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: phillymic2000 on December 23, 2007, 07:13:52 PM

One.

You know, I am not going to be ignorant and say we haven othing to do with some of this, but come on!! We have been taking measurements for what 100-200 years? How old is the earth? show me a report that faults man for the last warming of the earth or the last ice age and how the earth came out of that. It's a bunch of gobbliegoop and the shleps that just fall in line and just blame mankind instead of looking at the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng history of this earth crack me up. And no it's not an attemp to elect Al gore, it's just all the sheeps falling in line baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scientifically accepted age is 4.6 Billion years. And I'm sorry but drilling into ice, measuring oxygen and saying they can get an accurate read on temperature from however long ago is total nonsense. Less than 1% of CO2 in the atmosphere is man made and the Earth's temperature has only risen 1.1 degree Fahrenheit over the last century. That's not even factoring into the equation that thermometers have gotten much better over the past 100 years so who really knows how accurate or off those readings were. The time of the greatest pollution on Earth occurred immediately after WW2 and there was a steady decline in temperature not a rise. Global Warming is a bunch of nonsense for hippy liberals to point fingers and say "we told you so". Meanwhile environmental groups -which are nothing but big business and provide basically no good to the environment - raise more money and are seeing record profits. As far as Gore and his dumb movie British courts identified 11 inaccuracies that must be revealed prior to showing the alarmist movie to school children.

phillymic2000

Stop it, you are disturbing the sheep

Diomedes

So it's just a giant liberal scam?  All the peer reviewed science which supports this scam is a coordinated effort to mislead the people of the world?

For what end, to whose benefit?  Who loses/wins by wasting less, conserving more, going more efficient and polluting less?

Do you deniers think the next step is that Al Gore is gonna take your guns, make you marry your brothers, and burn the flag every July 4th or something?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

That sounds like a fun America.  Only, I don't have any real brothers, so I'd have to marry you, Dio.  In?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on December 24, 2007, 10:22:58 AM
So it's just a giant liberal scam?  All the peer reviewed science which supports this scam is a coordinated effort to mislead the people of the world?

For what end, to whose benefit?  Who loses/wins by wasting less, conserving more, going more efficient and polluting less?

Do you deniers think the next step is that Al Gore is gonna take your guns, make you marry your brothers, and burn the flag every July 4th or something?

No, that's Edwards.  ;)

SD_Eagle5

So it's just a giant liberal scam? 

Not really, I just added that in because I'm disgruntled. In reality I lean more to the left. I also voted for Gore 8 years ago.

Despite what I say I do my best to conserve, it's more my nature than the influence of any Scientist/Politician. I just think GW is a bunch of alarmist nonsense. America is a wasteful country, people won't change their lives/habits if it inconveniences them, they'll buy Hybrids and recycle to feel good about themselves then pat themselves on the back and let everyone know they're doing their part. In reality they'll still buy shtein they don't need and waste gas rather than walk to the store because laziness and affluenza will always reign supreme. As for the actual science there are solid arguments that support both sides of the issue, after taking an Environmental Conservation class and doing some research I chose the Global Warming is bullshtein side rather than buy into the hysteria.

Magical_Retard

i believe i know the answer to this. i was watching the daily show few months back and they showed a clip of some analyst on fox news claiming the global warming issue is a liberal agenda to make americans live like the 3rd world because the liberals feel like americans do not deserve the life style we live and we should be blamed for the problems of the 3rd world.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 02, 2008, 03:09:29 PM
Got your ski jacket ready, Jerome99RIP?

We've got a freeze warning down here.  Could even be in the 20s for lows.  All the weather forecasters are  in a tizzy.

Diomedes

I love how the deniers use this thread to post every time the weather turns cold for a day.  So funny.

Anyone see the video of that dude surfing the glacier melt tidal wave?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger