Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: methdeez on November 14, 2007, 12:03:35 PM
Man these, "i'm a tough guy, I don't care" jokes never get old.
Please, tell us all about how bad-ass you are by not recycling.

Are you angry that we're nuking the whales, hippy? What would you prefer we nuke? Baby seals? Otters? Orphans? Single mothers? Please think before you post.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

whatever tough guy.  stay in school!

no msg.

rjs246

I miss Rap Snacks. They allowed me to rap and snack at the same time.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

methdeez

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2007, 12:44:23 PM

I loved rap snacks.
They tasted so chemically and greasy, but they were delicious. And the packaging was really ghetto and philly.

As to my other point, what I'm saying is that the tough guy, doesn't care about anything except getting wasted, farg all minorities, women, the earth, seals, Rush Limbaugh-esque act is currently being played by about 85% of the dudes here and about 85% of all white dudes under 30 nationwide.

I know you think it is awesome and funny, but is is really kind of neither, it is just played and annoying.

Also, it is totally not rebellious, it is just a different purchasing demographic being creating and exploited by pick-up truck, beer and burger ads, no different or less lame or less guided than the romantic comedy, beauty-product addicted woman demographic

Just my two cents.

Father Demon

Quote from: SunMo on November 14, 2007, 10:24:33 AM
torture the homeless

You got it all wrong.

Kill the homeless, and feed them to the hungry.

Two birds.  One stone.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

i never said anything about hating seals...i just want to club them because it makes hippys sad
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: methdeez on November 14, 2007, 12:03:35 PM
Man these, "i'm a tough guy, I don't care" jokes never get old.
Please, tell us all about how bad-ass you are by not recycling.

Recycling anything besides aluminium is actually more wasteful and costs 3 times as much as throwing your trash away. We're not running out of resources and there are more trees now then there were 100 years ago. Regardless, farg everyone and waste away.

rjs246

Quote from: methdeez on November 14, 2007, 02:19:59 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2007, 12:44:23 PM

I loved rap snacks.
They tasted so chemically and greasy, but they were delicious. And the packaging was really ghetto and philly.

As to my other point, what I'm saying is that the tough guy, doesn't care about anything except getting wasted, farg all minorities, women, the earth, seals, Rush Limbaugh-esque act is currently being played by about 85% of the dudes here and about 85% of all white dudes under 30 nationwide.

I know you think it is awesome and funny, but is is really kind of neither, it is just played and annoying.

Also, it is totally not rebellious, it is just a different purchasing demographic being creating and exploited by pick-up truck, beer and burger ads, no different or less lame or less guided than the romantic comedy, beauty-product addicted woman demographic

Just my two cents.

What the farg are you talking about, freak show? What do you expect from a god damned football message board? Lots of in-depth conversations about saving the planet or feeding the hungry or curing cancer? Do you want to log on and read about what I think about racism or sexism or ageism or other string of endlessly boring farging topics? I sure as shtein don't. I'm embarrassed for myself whenever I get caught up in a serous conversation here. It's boring. No one cares.

On top of that, do you really think that the miserable fargs on here are trying to be cool by being sarcastic iceholes? Did you ever consider that they (we) actually are sarcastic iceholes that don't particularly care about offending those of you with your feelings all hanging out all over the place?

My point is simply this, I try to recycle and generally think that humans are ruining the planet, but I'm not going to discuss it on a message board in lieu of telling you dumbasses how much beer I drink and how awesome I am. No matter how much any of you whine about it.

Oh, and I don't care about endangered species. They need to farging tighten up and learn to fight for their existence.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2007, 02:37:46 PM
Oh, and I don't care about endangered species. They need to farging tighten up and learn to fight for their existence.

Endangered species is another farce

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

damn, i could go for a panda steak right now, beating my wife always gets my appetite up for them

rjs246

No lie, I just threw a soda can in the trash. The regular trash. I'm so tough.

Fight me now?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2007, 02:55:29 PM
No lie, I just threw a soda can in the trash. The regular trash. I'm so tough.

Fight me now?

hold on, Rush Limbaugh is almost over