Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Sonds like Cheryl Crow has a dirty ass to me. Get that woman some baby wipes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't blame you for underestimating me.  After all, your M.O. is raw hatred, which doesn't allow for witty wordplay.

Diomedes

Raw hatred.  Ha.  Get over yourself moneylover.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nope, but I will give you a counter-offer that will reduce the pollution in the world and guarantee you never have to deal with me again:

Kill yourself.

I promise I'll never vote Republican again if you do.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

I promise I'll never vote Republican again if you do.

liar
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seriously.  I'd even go one further... I'd do as Dio would do and use my registered-Republican status to vote for weaker candidates for major office in primaries.

I mean... it's the least I could do if he finally ended his own pain and suffering by blowing his brains out.

Diomedes

That's a lot of hatred coming from you my southern rapist moneyloving internet buddy.

rjs246

Internet bickering is so hot right now.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Human beings as a species are highly overrated.

Diomedes

I think we burned 3 gallons of gas in the driveway alone revving the engine after we put it in last night.  It had NO effect on the world though, because I enjoyed it.

Diomedes

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 24, 2007, 11:13:18 AM
Human beings as a species are highly overrated.

If I believed in reincarnation I'd suggest that humans are cockroaches that died and were sent back a level for doing a lousy job being roaches.