Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Awesome. It'll be spring before they decide to cut you off, and then you'll be able to save even more...AND keep warm.

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gore's view on Global Warming extreme?

No shtein.

(waiting for Dio's standard response about the article's writer and the scientists referenced being dipshtein conservative mouthpieces)

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on March 13, 2007, 08:49:43 PM
I love Baltimore.

You just love no longer working at your hated dead-end job in NY.

Geowhizzer

nm.

Diomedes

I'm still in NY at the same job through March.  I quit on Monday, after the March 15th bonus has fully cleared into my account.

I love Baltimore.

PoopyfaceMcGee

methdeez

The most important calculation in the article is based on the assumption that Prius's will run for 100,000 miles before being replaced, while Hummer's will run for 300,000 miles. Which is a fairly ridiculous assumption. A GM running 300,000 miles? Ha! A toyota failing after 100,000? not likely.

Seabiscuit36

Actually Toyota has come into real production problems over the past 5 years methdeez.  My pops is the GM of a large dealership, his friend is the GM of a toyota store down the road.  The old days of Toyotas running for a million miles passed a long time ago. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons