Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2017, 03:40:27 PM
countries denying science

#MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

MDS

QuoteBut he will stick to the withdrawal process laid out in the Paris agreement, which President Barack Obama joined and most of the world has already ratified. That could take nearly four years to complete, meaning a final decision would be up to the American voters in the next presidential election.

sooooo nothing will happen?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

"I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh not Paris."

lol he thinks cause its called the paris agreement that its for the people of paris
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Because he's a stupid farging idiot and so are his speech writers

Rome

Every decision this fargface makes has the potential for catastrophe.  This one is the worst of all of them.  Simply incredible.   I have never been as ashamed of this country as I am right now.

Rome

And by the way... Elon Musk made good on his promise to walk from Trump's science club and Tim Cook called the White House to beg fargface to reconsider.

Yeah, good luck with that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 01, 2017, 04:58:58 PM
I have never been as ashamed of this country as I am right now.

more than on election night?

trump has been a climate denier forever....he said he was going to do this

Rome

Do you have any concept of how bad this is?   The fate of the planet is hanging in the balance.  Or should I say the fate of our species on the planet because no matter how badly we farg it up, it will eventually recover. 

This is a total disaster. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 01, 2017, 07:07:32 PM
The fate of the planet is hanging in the balance.

lol settle down chicken little

its actually worse for america on the world stage on the foreign policy front than it is for the worlds climate

the executive he signed a couple of months ago letting coal plants pollute streams rivers and the air was worse for the environment

MDS

its bad optics but they cant pull out until 2020...the day after the election in fact

one would hope that that day will be celebratory
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Trump be like, I was elected to represent Pittsburgh not Paris.

Pittsburgh be like,  no thanks weirdo, we'll honor the Paris goals.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/01/pittsburgh-fires-back-trump-paris-agreement

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Rome

Rick Perry called for an intellectual discussion on the subject of climate change while shortly thereafter disclosing to everyone that he didn't know his boss's views on the subject. 

This is actually happening.  In 2017. 

I just... ugh. 

PhillyPhreak54

Rick Perry is an ass clown.

And his replacement, Greg Abbott, is even worse.