Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

stop talking about the terrible places you all live at
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 02, 2019, 10:04:34 PM
stop talking about the terrible places you all live at

More wrinkly old republicans than you can shake a stick at!

General_Failure

We got both kinds of Republicans here. Cop flag stickers on their Chargers and stoners with cop flag stickers on their Chargers.

Rome

Still stationary but weakening considerably.  Latest tracks keep this bitch offshore and hurricane winds out to sea.  It rained on and off all night and we've had squalls that had the house shaking but overall it's not too bad yet.  Probably 40-50 MPH gusts I'd say?

We're now looking at a tropical storm hit.  Just amazing. 

Rome

We lost power already at around 3:00.   We out.  farg that no power bullshtein.  I'm sitting in an Irish Pub in Orlando right now and I'm not leaving until Thursday.   Lol.

Geowhizzer

Not a drop of rain, and barely a breeze to this point.

Rome

Power was restored at 7:00 this morning.  The storm is about 100 miles offshore.  Very little reported damage.  Thanks to moms nature.   We're heading back later this afternoon. 

General_Failure

I'm glad it's not raining much here because I totally forgot to drain my pool.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Pretty much an apocalypse going on in Australia right now...preview of the near future for other places (like California). 

Gonna need radical policy changes worldwide, not sure humans have the time left to make them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

This is our future.  Well, plus rampant disease.  Your AR-15 won't save you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger