The Hip-Hop Thread

Started by hbionic, May 15, 2006, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I want a lex
Clean sex
And every apartment furnished in the whole projects
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

dre, snoop, em, kendrick, & mary j doing the super bowl halftime show this year. i expect nothing but positivity from the magaheads & hayseeds on social media.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

lol yeah it's gonna be a social media shtein show for the ages
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

General_Failure

I hope one of them kneels to really raise some blood pressure.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I've never heard of Travis Scott before.  Apparently he's a mega popular rapper who organizes a big festival.

Last night 8 people at his festival were crushed to death, and dozens more were injured.  As many as 300 reportedly required treatment of some kind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/06/astroworld-travis-scott-deaths-houston/

When I saw the headline I assumed I'd find that this happened in some third world country and I was right:  Houston, Texas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm good. That ain't exactly my scene. And even if it was I wouldn't be down there bc those festivals get very shtein showish quick. Sadly as evidenced by this news.

I had a bad feeling it was going to be a mess when there was video from the news stations here showing people tearing down the entrances to get in. Like really people? Can you not rip the shtein down?

In watching some of the videos I've seen and accounts I've read it was a nightmare. Security was overwhelmed and there was a lot of cops at the entrances and exits but not in the show area. Also people kept trying to make mosh pits happen. All that plus the crush of people pushing forward, people doing drugs etc. Several of the videos show people having CPR done on them as the music is still going. Just a sad time for everyone.

General_Failure

I can't believe those thug refugees from hurricane Katrina are doing these false flag attacks on your southern heritage. Stay strong, brother.

PhillyPhreak54

Heritage not hate!

Bro the Katrina thing, sixteen years later, still runs strong here. People always blame things on those dadgum refugees.

General_Failure

Weird, Texans are well known for moving on from history.

PhillyPhreak54

Of course. Just wipe it from the record so the rubes know nothing

PhillyPhreak54

hunt