the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 19, 2021, 01:16:46 PM
that little Rittenhouse terrorist not guilty on all counts.  unbelievable.

Not surprised unfortunately

If he was a black guy at a MAGA rally he'd be guilty of all charges.

PhillyPhreak54

Unfortunately it is believable.

We are all pawns in the MAGA world.

MDS

the trial was a complete disaster....the judge did everything but finger rittenhouses's little butthole. the prosecutor was terrible. even if those things werent true white people committing acts of vigilante violence against non innocent looking white people will always be legal in this country.

congressman rittenhouse coming up soon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy shtein i just checked out twitter....i dont how many are bots versus real people but it is a gargantuan shtein show right now...think ill take the weekend off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

you can carry an AR 15 around and if by chance that scares someone, which scares you, you get to shoot!  I mean, if you're white.

yay America
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I don't even believe he was scared

the right wing nut kid who went to the protest with an AR-15 just happened to run into a "self defense" situation.....nah
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he was looking to pick off negroes but happened to run into some scummy white dudes instead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MAGA hero.

He will be running for office as soon as he can.

And I hope someone runs against that judge. Homie has ran unopposed or the last seven elections.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Munson

It's just depressing. And watching the far right nutters and racists celebrate like they "won" something is just sickening.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Rome

SD

I went heavy vegetarian the first half of this year. I'm slowly reverting back. If you have an air fryer, buy some cheap frozen Brussels sprouts (about $2 for a serving of 5). Put them frozen in the air fryer for 9 minutes at 390 degrees. Remove basket, put the sprouts in a bowel, use olive oil, garlic salt and grated Parmesan cheese (you can add rosemary or pepper too). Mix. Put back in for 4-5 minutes at 390. Pure magic

If you don't have an air fryer use your oven at 350 for 20 minutes

I got sick of broccoli, spinach, cauliflower so Brussel sprouts have been a game changer.