the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

For the record, if it don't have salt on it, it's not an everything bagel.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

so you eat bagels without anything on them?  like dio said a bagel with cream cheese is delicious but no one eats a bagel by itself, therefore bagels are overrated.

ice grillin you

ill crush a salt onion or blueberry bagel by itself

whats overrated is everything bagels...they are actually maybe the worst bagel

top 3 bagels

1. plain
2. salt
3. cheese jalapeno
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 17, 2021, 07:12:32 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on November 17, 2021, 02:40:45 PM
also yes bagels by themselves are overrated.

this is anti semitism

Hahaha.

My colleague eats hummus on her bagel.  Confirms my contempt for white people every time I see her smearing that shtein on.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

a good bagel with lox and capers and red onions is a perfect sandwich so I'm not anti-bagel. 

but at the root of things if you need to load it with shtein it really is just a vessel which is how Dio started this. havas doesn't eat plain bagels either, even butter counts as a topping.

ice grillin you

I don't eat plain anyway but as a breakfast sandwich...but a breakfast sandwich can only be on a plain...and a top notch bagel breakfast sandwich is one of the best things on earth...that's why plain is no 1

I totally disagree about just being a vessel...that's like saying a great Italian roll is only a vessel cause you gotta put meat and cheese on it...great bread whether a bagel or a roll makes the sandwich

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed on the bread. It's why a lot of shops fail in trying to sell Philadelphia sandwiches. Most don't get the Amoroso or Liscio's

Bagel ranks

Everything
Onion
Blueberry
Plain

ice grillin you

Luscios is solid but amoroso is straight garbage

PhillyPhreak54

It's better than the slop sandwich shops use down here most of the time

MDS

gentiles talking about bagels is worse than a train to auschwitz

stay in your lanes

though j (the goyiest one here) is correct. everything >>>

Zanshin

I don't eat them anymore in general, mostly because I cut out wheat about a year ago...but loved them when I did. Nothing like a batch fresh out of the oven, pretty much regardless of variety. Place near me makes a hell of a Bacon, Egg and Cheese, which I'd get on a lightly done everything with salt and pepper. So good. I'd pick it up, and if the bagels were warm out of the oven, I'd get a side bagel to pick on for the ride home-- nothing like the steam rising out of it after ripping it open.

Zanshin

pfft...literally 30 seconds after typing that, this popped up on my Facebook feed. Big brother is everywhere:

"Zambawango
Missing out on bagels with your Low-Carb lifestyle? Zambawango's bagels are 3 Carbs or less. Shop Now"

phattymatty

that little Rittenhouse terrorist not guilty on all counts.  unbelievable.