Official taterskins Tailgate Thread

Started by fansince61, December 20, 2005, 08:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Well it's early.. but.. tickets for the taterskins game on 1/1/06 should be easy to get.  Who is coming and when..I think I'll have the camper (fingers crossed) :-D

MDS

I'll be in Miami, hopefully at a sports bar, and hopefully pissing taterskins fans off when the Eagles beat them and knock them out of the playoffs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Beermonkey

A win knocking the Artskins out of the playoffs would be my personal Super Bowl. I will be there, despite much anger from my wife.

fansince61

Quote from: Beermonkey on December 21, 2005, 11:37:14 AM
A win knocking the Artskins out of the playoffs would be my personal Super Bowl. I will be there, despite much anger from my wife.

You are my nominee for the CCF Heroism Award :yay

Rome

Quote from: MDS on December 20, 2005, 11:19:36 PM
I'll be in Miami, hopefully at a sports bar, and hopefully pissing taterskins fans off when the Eagles beat them and knock them out of the playoffs.

The only place to watch football in South Beach is the Clevelander Hotel.

The sports bar there is fargin phenomenal.

MDS

I'll try and check that out. Chances are I'll be the only one who will want to watch the game, and if its on not Fox in Miami, I'll be farged.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

A win knocking the Artskins out of the playoffs would be my personal Super Bowl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

fansince61

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2005, 07:32:02 PM
A win knocking the Artskins out of the playoffs would be my personal Super Bowl

Yup..and a forebarer that better times are on the way..If the forskins lose in Philliy they truly are the joke of the NFL :-D :-D

MadMarchHare

'Specially with a playoff bid on the line....
Anyone but Reid.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2005, 04:55:10 PM
I'll try and check that out. Chances are I'll be the only one who will want to watch the game, and if its on not Fox in Miami, I'll be farged.

"Families" are welcome there.  They have outside seating on the pool deck with televisions everywhere.

The food there is unreal too.  The wings were outstanding.   :yay

SheEagle

;)

Can't WAIT!!

Leaving tomorrow AM...as soon as I can get the car packed!

:yay

dis12

maybe you need to have your wife talk to mine.  I've convinced her having me out of the house is a GOOD thing.  That's why I bought Flyers tix too! ;)

I guess this will be the last time in '05 I will have Rumpleminz :'(
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

fansince61

Quote from: dis12 on December 22, 2005, 09:07:01 PM
maybe you need to have your wife talk to mine.  I've convinced her having me out of the house is a GOOD thing.  That's why I bought Flyers tix too! ;)

I guess this will be the last time in '05 I will have Rumpleminz :'(

Most of my friends who have good marriges traveled a lot  ;)

Sgt PSN

Why do men die before their wives? 

Because they want to.