print

Started by hunt, October 31, 2005, 04:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yup, hes doing that now and he also has an afternoon sports talk show in tennesse or something.

one of the best don clips ever, where he literally swims in some cards:
boom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

lol, that brings back some memories.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I wish he was still on those nights when I have insomnia issues.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 01, 2005, 05:51:12 PM
I wish he was still on those nights when I have insomnia issues.

Jesus Christ I'm glad I've never suffered insomnia. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

You've never tried to fall asleep, but it's taken longer than usual?

Geowhizzer

Had it bad last night.  Didn't get to sleep until after 3am.  Tough when you have to get up at 5:30.  :boom

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 01, 2005, 09:00:44 PM
Had it bad last night.  Didn't get to sleep until after 3am.  Tough when you have to get up at 5:30.  :boom

you should try being a college student who doesnt have a class before 1040
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 01, 2005, 08:56:51 PM
You've never tried to fall asleep, but it's taken longer than usual?

Sure, but never bad enough to mention to anyone except on very very rare occasion.  Like when the bitch gives me high-test at 3 a.m and I ordered decaf.  But I've known people who have persistent difficulty falling or staying asleep, and from what I can tell, it farging Sucks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, it probably does.  I don't have any persistent problems either, thankfully.

phattymatty

i just printed this thread out and stapled it to my forehead.

BigEd76

Quote from: MURP on November 01, 2005, 05:34:51 PM
GEM MINT 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

*opens pack of worthless 1989 cards*

"We've got....*shuffle...shuffle*...MARK MCGWIRE!  MCGWIRE!  AND WE'VE GOT....*more shuffling...grabs another pack*...."

Anyone else see the Will Ferrell imitation on SNL?  "KIRK CAMERON CALLED, AND EVEN HE CAN'T GET THROUGH!"

MDS

Diomedes

The fat kid in the background needs more sugar.

fansince61

Quote from: Diomedes on December 19, 2005, 08:33:12 PM
The fat kid in the background needs more sugar.

Thats "obesist" :-D