Eagles vs Steelers game

Started by MURP, August 14, 2005, 01:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

i didn't get to go through the entire thread but did anyone happen to focus on andrews for the game?  how'd he do?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mussa on August 16, 2005, 02:47:43 PM
all i gotta say is that Samms(sp/?) guy had the catch of the game.  that was awesome.  the balance and concentration he showed to turn like that while running, make the catch and stay on his feet, while staying in bounds, was incredible.   :yay :yay

Chris Samp. :)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TexasEagle

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 16, 2005, 02:39:39 PM
Spadaro comments on the Detmer/McMahon situation:

QuoteI think we all know the deal: If it is a long-term need, McMahon would probably be the guy. I need to see more from him, get to understand his game more. He is a bit erratic, but I love the energy and the athletic ability.

He didn't try to defend keeping Koy as the #2... :sly

There's no defending Koy as the #2. He's #2 for only one reason. Once that reason is gone, so is Koy.

ice grillin you

I need to see more from him, get to understand his game more

you do that spads!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on August 16, 2005, 02:48:57 PM
i didn't get to go through the entire thread but did anyone happen to focus on andrews for the game?  how'd he do?

I thought the protection on the right side was solid.  Pressure against the first team was coming from the middle/left.  Overall, protection and run-blocking were much better than they were against the Stillers last season.