2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

There's a bunch of pics on phl17.com, including old ass Moyer trying to look current

MDS

3 weeks ago he was in nobody in humid ass reject Houston, playing right field for the worst team in baseball. Now hes one of the 5 most popular people in a city, on the best team in baseball and dating a playmate.

sigh.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

IGY would totally wear that purple suit jacket.

To a 70's pimp convention.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

He was dating a Houston Texans cheerleader named Lindsay Slott:

...but I assume he has found Philly-based tail.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 26, 2011, 03:40:14 PM
MySpace is still a thing?

If you're referring to the empty hole between your ears, no.

If you're referring to the social media site, well... no.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i thought he was benched this week?...or did they use him as a pinch hitter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

The dude on CNN covering the storm in North Carolina looks just like Doc Halladay.  On right now with Piers Morgan
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho