2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Welcome to hell Todd.  7-0 lead in the top of the 8th.  farg you Romero you putz.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

at that settles it

when lidge is healthy JC romero can finally apply for that job at the gnc hes always wanted

stutes aint goin nowhere
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Don't know if we could handle seeing Madson out there tonight.  Send out the bastich.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

im pretty sure we could handle seeing a closer thats blown 1 save this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes been saying it since april but i still laugh everytime the little guy says "when lidge is healthy"...only the most delusional of phillies fans (and there are a shteinload of them) would be counting on that hick for anything

all i know is this bullpen and offense make me feel superconfident in close postseason games which all of them will be
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2011, 10:10:51 PMall i know is this bullpen and offense make me feel superconfident in close postseason games which all of them will be

yea up until i guess even tonight, maybe last night, the bullpen has been terrific. one of the best if not the best in baseball. go and look up the stats, dont rely on your gut, george bush.

the offense is...different.

SD

MDS

ice grillin you

again no one but ignorant youngins care what mike stutes does in june

its so funny how you say playing .500 ball for the last month doesnt matter but mike stutes and antonio basticho pitching well means everything

its a joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 10, 2011, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: SD on June 10, 2011, 10:15:54 PM
basticho the new closer? Why not.

yea. no. with this logic polanco should hit 4th.

or 9th and bat the pitcher 4th, put Ibanez in the leadoff spot and hit Howard in the 7 hole

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2011, 10:17:44 PM
again no one but ignorant youngins care what mike stutes does in june

its so funny how you say playing .500 ball for the last month doesnt matter but mike stutes and antonio basticho pitching well means everything

its a joke

ok so since stutes and basticho are young, inexperienced, unproven players therefore they well most likely fail in the playoffs

or because they dont have loads of playoff games under their belt im supposed to soil my underoos with the thought of them pitching the seventh inning of a 1-run playoff game against the cardinals.

k.

again if youre gonna puss out then get out. im a man i can take a loss without crying. if they lose it wont kill me but im not gonna sit there and wait for it to happen. dont be scared of nothin.

SD