Brandon Jacobs

Started by rjs246, September 16, 2005, 01:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: Avenger on September 16, 2005, 04:44:37 PM
Take responsibility for your own actions.

I take responsibility for conastantly pointing out how idiotic your arguments are. Does that count?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

WEST is GOD

I didn't make an argument in this thread, I made a point. There is nothing to argue here. The Eagles don't like big backs, and that is obvious at this point.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

BigEd76

The Eagles liked Jacobs, but in the 4th or 5th, not the 3rd.  The Giants took him early in the 4th...

QB Eagles

If Jacobs keeps stealing Tiki Barber touchdowns, it's going to be a long fantasy year for me.

Larry

Even if we drafted Jacobs, he'd be in the same place Moats is now....#4 on the depth chart.
More Mahe please.

Seabiscuit36

I was defininitely hoping the Eagles made the move for Jacobs.  Even more after he ran a 4.45 at 265 pounds but you win some you lose some and i think the Eagles saw Moats there in the third and couldnt pass him up making Jacobs expendable because at the time we had buck back healty and in the best shape of his career. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons