A new NFL analyst that I really like

Started by WEST is GOD, August 26, 2005, 01:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Butch Davis on NFL Network is excellent IMO. I've only seen him a handful of times but he really knows his stuff. He gave a rundown of his NFL predictions this year, and made some really strong cases for his predictions. He backed them up with facts, and he just seems like he really knows the players in the game. If you haven't seen him try checking him out. I think you'll like him as an analyst.

Even though he picked the Cowboys as his most improved team. :boo
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Bigskinbauer

well he does have 2 superbowl rings from the cowboys, he was their defensive cordinator

The thing is it is wierd that he was a coach less than 1 year ago, it is good and bad at the same time.

where did sterling sharpe go?
GO TERPS

QB Eagles

WEST is GOD

He's on NFL Network too. On NFL Playbook.

Bigskinbauer

i don't watch the show every day but i really thought i didn't see him last time, maybe he was off that day?

O well i like butch but i hope there isn't too much cowboy bias, i mean taterskins have the theismann bias and the eagles have the Jaworski (sp?) bias going for them.

But it could be his honest opinion that the cowfargs actually are the most improved team
GO TERPS

WEST is GOD

We'll find out when he picks his NFC and division winners. If he picks the Cowboys in an upset I'm off his bandwagon.