The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why is buying bottled water dumb?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Buying a shteinload of it is dumb. Having a case or two around is not.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 27, 2011, 02:40:26 PM
It's awesome looking at the extended weather forecast.

Saturday: Doom and gloom
Sunday: Doom and gloom
Monday: sunshine and 85 degrees

should be sunny sometime tomorrow afternoon early evening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 27, 2011, 02:39:38 PM
If my house floods, Delaware is gone.  They're expecting the Elk and NE river to go up about 4 feet, if not more.

i'm on the west side of Philly Pike so I seriously doubt I'll have to worry about flooding from there, but just the amount of rain that has fallen plus another 8-15 inches could be a problem. There is a small creek that runs through my neighborhood (As in it was bone try at times this summer) that probably won't be so small by this time tomorrow.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Raining like hell now outside, and some really good gusts going. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

sb by any chance to you live in delaware, perhaps within a close proximity to the beach?

im sorry i couldnt resist.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

that hurts.  I'm more likely going to kill myself tomorrow with a chainsaw cutting the mess up. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

I am saddened to think about what this storm is gonna do to Dewey. Northbeach is no doubt going to be gone. hopefully the Rudder and Lighthouse Deck's survive
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

off to the bizzar.....enjoy your bottled water pussssies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

My buddy who works at Northbeach was going to wait it out.  He had the police come to his door, and they wanted him to write his info on permanent marker on his body to identify him LOL.  Dewey shut off their town water too.  He said farg it and is back up in Wilm. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 27, 2011, 03:17:03 PM
off to the bizzar.....enjoy your bottled water pussssies
Im out to my neighbors Hurricane Party.  I expect full liver shutdown by tomorrow

Munson

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 27, 2011, 03:23:24 PM
My buddy who works at Northbeach was going to wait it out.  He had the police come to his door, and they wanted him to write his info on permanent marker on his body to identify him LOL.  Dewey shut off their town water too.  He said farg it and is back up in Wilm.

When I was there for the week in june, Northbeach had to close because it got flooded after a few hours of downpoor and high tide. I'm not kidding when i say I think this hurricane wipes it out. Which is very depressing because it's my favorite bar down there. I really hope if shtein does go bad that they get it up and running for next year.

SD

They just showed a projected path of the storm, Dover Delaware is farged.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 27, 2011, 02:45:33 PM
Buying a shteinload of it is dumb. Having a case or two around is not.

SD said buying it in general was dumb and I was curious as to why he thinks that

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 27, 2011, 03:23:24 PM

Yep, thats what they told the idiots on Galveston to do who decided it would be cool to ride it out