The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

If something happens to you does your next of kin know you want to be buried in your Trotter jersey?

Munson

It ain't the wind that's gonna be the problem, I'm guessing it's the 2-3 feet of water that's going to fall from the sky that's going to be the major killer.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 24, 2017, 08:09:34 PM
If something happens to you does your next of kin know you want to be buried in your Trotter jersey?

he already pre paid for a lot in hooks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Lmaoooo

You coming to the service? Pour one out for me plz

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on August 24, 2017, 08:13:03 PM
It ain't the wind that's gonna be the problem, I'm guessing it's the 2-3 feet of water that's going to fall from the sky that's going to be the major killer.

Oh no doubt. I've been here for three storms that dumped 20+ inches and it was pretty wild. People steady drive through underpasses flooded and die. I don't get it

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Lol

Geowhizzer

Tropical disturbance giving us buckets of rain.  Localized flooding, especially in the streets.   Of course they don't cancel the farging training after school.

Rome

This summer has been the most disgusting I can remember since the firestorms of 1998.
I'm so over Florida.  Can't wait to get the farg out of here. 

MDS

come up and live near me romey boy

do you like vietnamese people?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Nope.  We're discussing moving out west.  At least that's the tentative plan depending on my kid's college choice. 

PhillyPhreak54

Biblical level flooding going on. This is exceeding the two huge floods we had the last two years and also will blow past Ike in 2008.

This morning it was calm. People were shtein talking about how it was a dud but they didn't pay attention to the fact the weather people said that we were going to be hammered with floods beginning today.

This afternoon the rain started and was intermittent. Then we had the tornado outbreak. And about 7pm the monsoon started and hasn't stopped.

There's a field behind my complex that doubles as a retention pond. It's probably 20 feet deep and several hundred yards long and wide. It's about to spill over into the parking lot.

Incredibly people have been out driving with kids and they're having to do water rescues. This one stupid bitch had her kids in the car coming back from a fight party.

This is supposed to continue in earnest through tomorrow afternoon and then fire back up. If the euro model is right Harvey will head into the gulf and then make landfall again here.

My roof is leaking. Because my DTV is off and it was quiet I heard the drip. Looked and saw that the plaster is soaked. Hoping it doesn't bust through totally.

https://m.imgur.com/Sl1UocI

The Euro run...for the next 96hrs

If that happens? I don't even know what to say

MDS

better to get out of there earlier than later. worse comes to worse you can live in lubbock or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

SD