The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

what is the point of ben if hes not good enough on his own to beat a rancid team like detroit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i wont even blame ben about this....when he was on the court last night they were minus 2...thing was he only played 20 minutes cause of foul trouble

the larger problem is morey built a team specifically to play around jo jo...but its so specific to complimenting him that its not competitive without him...they are 0-3 with nojo with blowouts to cleveland and detroit...tiny sample size but so far its been ugly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

they need to play more b-ball Paul when jo is out.

and we've all been complaining about the need to build around jo for years, now they did and people are mad?

phattymatty

first true test of the season tonight.  ben going to go off.

MDS

legit pumped to watch this one tonight...first game of the season with some real juice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

embiid goes to the bench Sixers can't score...lebron goes to the bench lakers play the Sixers even
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

O
M
G

They're gonna blow this

MDS

had em all the way boys

QB Eagles

SD

Give it up for Tobias motherfarging Harris

I was 99% sure they were gonna blow it

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Harris was money there.

Blowing a 14-point lead, though...

phattymatty

OMG THEY NEVER WIN THIS GAME

nerds

ice grillin you