Dead in 2023

Started by Diomedes, January 03, 2023, 01:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on December 12, 2023, 09:55:32 PMNow I'm worried:  could it happen to me?!
This question will continue to grow over the remaining decades of your life. Could I OD at this party turns into did I accidentally take my heart pill twice today? Should I blow this red light turns into did I just almost run over a bicyclist at night? And forgetting to put on a belt before going out to dinner becomes forgetting to put on your pants before walking the dog. Yes, these can happen to you.

Rome

Don Ho

Absolutely a beast!  Love ya Goerge McGinnis.  Had a poster of Big Mac on my wall in junior high.  So bummed he was not part of the Moses team.  I'm still haunted by the 1977 Championship collapse against Portland.  Up 2-0 and lose 4 straight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 26, 2023, 03:54:05 PMhttps://twitter.com/CNN/status/1684273501786497024

Quote from: Diomedes on July 26, 2023, 05:11:49 PMImma guess she offed herself.  Lost a child recently, if I recall.

I guessed wrong.  Autopsy rules out suicide and drug overdose, classifies her demise as resulting from natural causes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger